In 1946, Dr. J. N. Holt established Holt Veterinary Clinic, the first business on the street now known as SMU Boulevard (formerly Yale Blvd). Upon his retirement in 1982, he sold the practice to Dr. David W. Baxter, who in turn recently sold the practice to Dr. Geoff K. Bratton. Dr. Bratton is only the third owner of Holt Veterinary Clinic since its founding.
Over the years, the Holt Veterinary Clinic has grown along with the city of Dallas, and we continue to serve the changing needs of our community's pets.
Our clients value the old-fashioned service and progressive care provided by Holt's doctors and staff.
We strive to serve both people and their pets in an environment founded upon family, progressive medicine and surgery, cleanliness, respect and continuing education -- while always advancing the human-animal bond.
The Holt Veterinary Clinic is proud to announce the addition of a new veterinarian to our family.
Dr. Crystal Coleman completed her undergraduate studies at Colorado State University and earned her veterinary degree at Ross University. She completed clinical rotations at Oklahoma State University and spent time at two small animal externships in California.
She has traveled abroad with Christian Veterinary Mission to Nicaragua and Honduras, and with Humane Society International to Haiti.
Her interests include half-marathons, horseback riding, travel, and spending time with her two dogs, Dos and Elk.
Dr. Coleman will begin seeing patients at Holt in December.