Our excellent kennel staff cares for pets throughout the day. Veterinarians also assist in monitoring the well-being of all boarded pets.
- Reservations are required for all dates.
- A current number where you can be reached in the event of an emergency, which you will regularly check for messages.
- Current vaccinations (if your pet was vaccinated elsewhere, vaccination records will be required before check-in)
- Dogs - Rabies, DHLPP & Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Cats – Rabies & FVRCP
- All boarding pets will be checked upon arrival for fleas and ticks. If any are found, the pet will automatically be treated at the owner's expense.
Check-in & Drop-off
Pets must be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours. To ensure that our staff can spend time with their families, please note that after-hours and holiday pickups are not available.
Holt Veterinary Clinic offers doctor supervised boarding but does not provide 24-hour on-site staff.