Pet Boarding & Fear Free Spa in Dallas, TX
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Holt Veterinary Clinic, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Holt Veterinary Clinic
Our excellent Fear-Free certified staff care for pets throughout the day. Soothing pheromone diffusers and other calming measures provide a Fear Free experience for boarding guests.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
Holt PetSpa gentle bathing services are provided by our Fear Free Certified Veterinary Assistants.
Bathing services include:
- Basic bath – Fear Free bath, blow dry and fluff.
- Bath Plus - Fear Free bath, blow dry and fluff, noes to toes check, anal gland expression, clean ears, and sanitary trim (as needed).
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
Reservations are required, especially during holidays. Our boarding facility is open for drop-off and pick-up whenever the office is open.
To ensure our staff can spend time with their families, please note that holiday and after-hours pickups are not available.
All PetSpa guests are checked for fleas and ticks upon arrival. If evidence of any is found, the pet will automatically be treated (at the owner’s expense) before receiving services or entering the boarding area.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Call today to learn about our pet boarding accommodations or to schedule your pet’s stay!